[Recipe] Scrambled Eggs with Kaluga Queen Schrencki Caviar
Surprise your sweetheart with a beautiful and intimate meal, made with love and care this Valentine's Day!
2 Egg Yolk
10g Chives, chopped
Black Pepper, freshly grind to taste
Sea Salt, to taste
30g Kaluga Queen Schrencki Caviar
Sourdough Bread, sliced & toasted
1. Whip the cream until semi stiff peaks are formed. Add salt, chopped chives and fold gently with a rubber spatula. Set aside in the fridge.
2. In a bowl, mix 4 whole eggs with 2 egg yolks and salt to taste. Gently mix well with a whisk and set aside.
3. Put a little bit of olive oil in a pot, add the eggs to make scrambled eggs.
4. Once desired consistency is achieved, remove slowly with a spatula.
5. To assemble, put the scrambled eggs in a plate and a spoon of chives cream quenelle on the top.
6. Finish off with the caviar and serve with toasted sourdough bread on the side.
*Images are for illustration purposes only
Add a comment