Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most popular and most lovable chicken recipe in Japanese cuisine. You can make this dish just by using a few ingredients in your pantry and then enjoy those mouthwatering chicken with the amazing teriyaki sauce.
Our recipe by Fairmont Singapore and Swissôtel The Stamford promises a hassle-free cooking experience with this beautiful meat at the comfort of home.
This recipe serves 2.
- Poke the Chicken with a fork multiple times for the margination to soak in.
- Marinate chicken overnight.
- Set oven 200 degrees.
- Roast the chicken in the oven for around 15minutes.
- Peel/ clean and cut the Asparagus and Cauliflower into one bite size.
- Blanch Asparagus and Cauliflower shock chill in ice bath
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat and sauté the Asparagus and Cauliflower
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, hint butter and add in chopped shallots last minute.